― Miya Yamanouchi,
1. Get Comfy: A relaxing weekend really doesn’t start until you have the most comfortable clothes on. I am guilty of living in sweats if I don’t have to go anywhere. Alternative Apparel has some great options. Their Eco-Fleece Sweatshirts comes in a variety of colors and is super warm! At the moment I’m also obsessed with the Getaway Eco-Space Dye Thermal Leggings.
2. Snuggle Up: When I think of weekends at home I think of blankets – lots of them. If I can’t stay in bed all day the least I can do is wrap up while binging on Netflix from the couch :). In2Green carried at All Modern has some great Eco Options including this Mod Square Geo-Print that is made in America. If geo-prints aren’t your thing they have lots of other options too!
3. Stay Hydrated: One of the best ways to reset and rejuvenate yourself is to drink a lot of water. After I have my coffee I generally don’t want to break out another glass (this would just mean more dishes) so I reuse the same cup. Go for something cute and inspiring like this “Best Day Ever” mug from Ashley Brooke Designs.
4. Pamper Yourself: Who doesn’t love to go to the spa… that is until you see the price tag! So many companies these days are making it easier and easier for you to have the spa benefits right in your own home. Some of my favorites include Fig & Yarrow Clay Mask. It comes in a variety of colors all offering different properties for personalized results. They offer smaller sizes which is great when you just want to try something out for the first time! Hanu Skin Care line is another current obsession. Made from 100% organic oils the entire line is an indulgent experience for your body at a fraction of typical prices. If you are new to the line I would definitely recommend the facial moisturizer. It is available for oily, combination, dry, young, men, and rejuvenating. There is an option for virtually any skin type!
5. Finishing Touches: Lastly, I want to start Monday off looking completely polished so I switch up my nail color on the weekends. I recently came across Zoya polish which is toluene, formaldehyde, DBP, and Camphor Free (in other words it’s not toxic like many other brands). I’m currently crushing on their Pasha color which is perfect for the fall!
So go ahead and take some time to yourself this weekend!!